Specialised consultation covering all the needs of elderly sick patients.
The eldery is a different patient, with a different way of setecting and treating diseases and therefore requires specially trained professionals in their management and a systematic way of working.
- Clinical process: 1 week
Who is it for?
Who is it for?
- Mild cognitive impairment
- Delirium or acute confusional state
- Depression and anxiety
- Gait disturbances, unsteadiness. Immobility
- Sleep disorder
- Decline or “failure to thrive” syndrome
Working method and duration
How do we do it?
It includes comprehensive geriatric assessment, assistance by a multidisciplinary team and the design of an individualised therapy plan, either as an outpatient or with a short hospitalisation.
The patient is comprehensively assessed:
- Clinical assessment: complete medical history, assessment of existing diseases or screening of potential diseases, drug treatment setting
- Functional assessment: autonomy and functional independence.
- Mental and psychic assessment: cognitive impairment assessment
- Social assessment.
A multidimensional individualised treatment plan is created for treatment purposes, including medical follow-up and rehabilitation management.
- Blood tests
- Chest and abdomen X-ray
- Gait assessment
Team of physicians
Professionals involved in the healthy aging program
- Specialists in geriatrics
- Occupational therapists
Meet our geriatrics and healthy aging team.