Medical tourism and international assistance unit of the Mallorca Health Care hospital
The medical tourism and international assistance unit of the Mallorca Health Care (Majorca – Spain) is located at the hospital Sant Joan de Déu (Majorca – Spain), which specializes in treating international patients and assisting their family members and carers. Mallorca Health Care offers medical counselling, customised care and support, and whatever is necessary to make our patient’s experience as pleasant and positive as possible. The hospital also organises trips and activities to ensure that family members and carers can enjoy some of the island’s many splendours during their stay.
If you whish to receive treatment at our centre, the Mallorca Health Care offers the following services:
1. Contact and request for information
The moment you contact us, we will l provide you the following information and help you with the decision-making process:
- We will recommend a specific treatment and suitable medical care for your condition.
- We willl develop a comprehensive care plan for the patient and family members from the moment they touch down in Mallorca to the day they leave us, including non-medical aspects such as transport and accommodation.
- We will provide a detailed quotation for medical treatment and specify the payment terms.
2. Planning and organization of the treatment
The Mallorca Health Care, together with our expert partners in tourism in Mallorca (Spain), will help you plan all kinds of complementary activities for the days of your hospitalization:
- Management of accommodation next to the Mallorca Health Care according to your needs: next to the hospital, in the city, at the beach, etc.
- Management of all transfers during your stay: airport – hotel – hospital and others.
- Planning of complementary activities.
- Management of interpreters and personal assistants.
It is important that you advise with time in advance all the services you need, so that we can plan and provide the best possible stay.
In order to determine what process of care and what specialist doctor can assist your case as fats as possible, it is convenient that you send us your medical reports, both text reports and diagnostic tests if you had them. Also the patient’s basic data would be required: name and surname, date of birth, nationality and contact deatils (phone, email address and address).
3. Stay at the Mallorca Health Care hospital and trip back home
Our team is there to guide you every step of the way and is always available to answer any queries you may have. We are aware that, when going back home, questions and doubts may arise. Therefore, our team will give you remote assistance so that you can recover fully and get back to you normal life.
Telephone: +34 971 265 854
Service hours: Monday to Friday: 8:00 to 17:00
Outside these hours, we offer a telephone service known as “Call you back” where you can leave your message and we will get back to you the next business day. You may also send us an email to our e-mail address.
Get a quotation
If you would like to receive a quotation regarding any of the services we offer, please click here.